One of the biggest benefits of building an online business is the ability to automate it entirely. Indeed internet offers a wide range of tools that can automate its business online. The question then is: How to automate your online business to free time? This article offers you the answer. An explanation over at http://opflsoft.net/1-hour-payday-loans-online-direct-lenders-where-to-get-a-payday-loan/
Online Business: Benefits of Automation.
To automate your business online is to develop it so that it can turn on its own, that it does not necessarily need your person to function. It is to make sure that your business does not rest on your person. But that it can continue to function under the direction of any other person with the required skills. What are the benefits of automating your online business?
The direct and first advantage is that you can sell your business easily, in case you want to move on. Because many entrepreneurs make the mistake of basing their business on their person. And when they want to sell their business, they simply find that it is unsaleable. But it is not a question of completely erasing your business. Another advantage is that you can free up time for yourself, for your passions or start another business. Because the first objective when you decide to undertake is to have time for yourself, to be master of your time. Now let’s see how to automate his business.
Automating your online business involves automating the tasks you perform. For this you must first clearly define the tasks you perform. The first step in automation will be the elimination of everything that is not needed. Because yes, after takeoff of its online business, there are several tasks that entrepreneurs continue to do but are not really necessary for the evolution of their business. List these tasks and delete them, it will already make you a significant gain of time.
Definition of automation
Automation is everything a software can do for you and does not necessarily need human intervention. After the first step you are now facing the tasks that really make your business evolve. Among these tasks, there are those that necessarily require your expertise, those that you must repeat constantly. All these tasks can be classified into different categories according to their nature. Now let’s find out how to automate your business.
You must first list the tasks that you are doing repeatedly. Then you will need to create processes to do these tasks automatically. For example you can write a thank you email well written and adapted. So every time you have to write a thank you email, in two or three clicks you have your written email. You can also create keyboard shortcuts such as sites that you visit regularly. The goal of all this is to save a lot of time.
Business internet: Using automation tools
Among the advantages of having an online business, you have the ability to make many tasks automatic. The Internet offers several tools that allow you, once implemented, not to have to repeat certain actions. If you have an online store you must have software that automates everything, ie a process put in place that will lead your customer to make his purchase on your own without your intervention.
You also have software that automatically respond to your emails, which automatically send mails to several people. As an auto-responder who will send regular emails to your customers or whenever a new customer will arrive, will send him an email, because you can not answer all your emails and it will make you a huge waste of time . Similarly you have software to upload your different videos on multiple platforms at a frequency that you have preset.
Online Business: Creating Customer Support
From the outset, we advise you to always separate your professional email address from your personal email address. So at the beginning of your activity, you can have fun replying to all your emails yourself, but when your business starts to take off, it will become more and more complicated, in terms of energy and time. Here are some tools that will help you manage your customers more easily:
- Front that allows to manage emails in team, in a collaborative way. It is a mail client where you will add generic emails. Thus all the sent mails will arrive in an inbox where all the holders of the added generic mails will have access and where they will be able to make the necessary treatments. You can also use Zendesk or HelpScou t which are also customer support software
- ChargeDesk which allows a pooling of all sales, be it Stripe, Paypal, Wepay or others and automatically generate the bill to the customer when he makes a purchase. ChargeDesk is also compatible with the customer support software mentioned above. If a customer uses the same account for their purchase as for customer service, you will immediately know the product that the customer has purchased and the details of the purchase, which makes it even easier for you.
- Spreadsheets on Google Doc for example: to note suggestions for improvements, possible refunds, centralize all products with links, sales page links, purchase order
- Buffer that allows you to manage all your social networks
- FAQs : Frequently Asked Questions or are grouped together all frequently asked questions, with precise and clearly written answers.
Business on the internet: The delegation
This involves giving someone else tasks to perform. It concerns tasks that you can not necessarily do with software or the software is limited. Those that do not require your added value. Here are the categories of tasks that you can delegate:
Online Business: Recognizing Your Weaknesses
These are the tasks in which you will have more competent people than you. Including the technical part such as the management of your website, accounting, customer support, prospect support, video editing, graphics, text transcription, text correction. But for that you must first define your hourly value: how much does it cost me to work for one hour? Then all the tasks that are below this value, you delegate them. While you will have to spend for it but a simple calculation you will find that it is more profitable.
Create a business: Time-consuming tasks
There are also the tasks in which you are competent or you are not necessarily less good but which are extremely time-consuming, ie which require a lot of time and energy but which bring you little added value . Instead of focusing on these tasks, you can always delegate them. This will save you time to further develop your business.
Business Idea: Recurring Tasks
Note also that among all the tasks you perform, there are those that are repetitive but that there are no computer tools to automate them. We are talking about after-sales service, uploading your videos, providing access to programs and training , and other tasks that do not necessarily require your expertise. These tasks can also be delegated to you to free up time for other things that add value to your community.
Business Internet: Pareto Law
Everything you do not want to do anymore, whether it’s in terms of SEO, quality or even tasks outside your business, such as shopping, paying bills; you can have people doing it for you. It may sound lazy but these tasks take time and after doing them you will not have the energy to do other tasks. These activities so delegated you can then focus on your core business, whether real estate, content creation or others.
Now that you know what activities you can delegate, let’s see how.
Business on the internet: How to delegate?
You have sites that offer you online help to get started. You have among others:
- upwork.com which is a micro work platform that connects freelancers, freelancers and clients who are entrepreneurs like you who are looking to delegate tasks
- freelancer.com and fiverr.com which are sites which also ensure the relations between independent workers and customers
- monequipe.info which is a site of infopreneur which puts at your disposal a team of technicians who take care of the technical part of your business. All that is creation of your website, maintenance of your website if you already have and many other aspects.
Note that these sites are for your debut. When you start to make significant income or when your business will start growing you will have to turn to the specialized agencies that will offer you services, more expensive of course but of much better quality.
Business Internet: How to delegate tasks?
Delegating an activity does not mean losing interest in the activity. Especially when your business starts off and you have several assistants. You must always keep an eye on the tasks you have delegated, check that the work is done correctly. You must then think about monitoring the analytics, the statistics of your support, which gives you an idea of how the support is managed. As tools to keep track of your delegated activities and facilitate them you have:
- lastpass which is a software that allows you to give access to your various accounts, websites, YouTube account and others to your assistants without giving them your passwords
- 1password doing the same thing as lastpass
- dropbox, Google Drive which are online storages. With these softwares you can easily share your files with your assistants and also recover your delegated activities once they have finished
- skype which allows you to stay in constant contact with your assistants.
In short, the automation of your online business involves several steps that are the elimination of unnecessary tasks, the establishment of processes to facilitate repetitive activities, the use of automation tools, the delegation and monitoring of the Delegation. Automating your business online does not mean making your business a business devoid of soul, of all human substances. To do so is to trigger the mechanism that will make your business fail online . You are not the only one who practices in your field of business. What will make a customer choose you and not another who offers the same benefits as you, is your added value. The ultimate goal of automating its online business is to free up time to focus on the added value that comes with being present for its customers.